The CPG New Jersey office offers an ongoing, structured internship program to provide international candidates with hands-on China sourcing experience.
Sales and Marketing Internship:
- Sourcing and International Trade: Exposure to China sourcing and international trade.
- Marketing & Sales: Learn and implement existing marketing techniques and initiatives; develop and test new initiatives.
- Management: Draft procedures to implement new and tested processes.
- Communications: Work with CPG US and China staff; learn proper business communication methods.
- Research and Data analysis: Research business development opportunities, sales and marketing strategies; data analysis on performance of existing and new initiatives.
- Length: Ten weeks to one year.
- Eligibility: Current students, recent graduates, and/or individuals looking to switch careers are all eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those with relevant background.
- Application Period: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and internship programs run throughout the year.
To apply, please send your resume and supporting documents (cover letter/reference letter) to email@example.com with “Internship” in the subject line.